COVID-19 Safe Measures
As D-Hotels & Resorts, we look forward to welcoming you back at our hotels.
While we offer you a pleasant holiday, we do our utmost to ensure that our hotel welcomes you in the best sanitary and safe conditions.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and hotel staff, we have been working with a great sense of responsibility.
We are implementing the measures imposed by the Ministry of Health and other competent authorities meticulously in all our hotels in order to minimize the risks.
We also receive consultancy services from Diversey - a leading global brand in professional cleaning and hygiene services.
In addition to providing hygiene training to our staff, we use new technologies for hotel disinfection, constantly update our operations, training plans, and emergency plans.
Safe Measures taken at our hotel:
- • All guests checking in at our hotels are greeted and all necessary information concerning their travel experience is obtained.
- • All transfer vehicles are cleaned and disinfected with chemicals approved by the Ministry of Health.
- • All necessary “Personal Protection Equipment” such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizers and cologne are used by transfer staff and all necessary precautions are taken.
- • A safe physical distance is ensured in all hotel entrances and exits and guests are directed to a safe resting area while waiting.
- • All key cards are disinfected and handed to guests in protective sleeves in a hygienic manner.
- • All transactions which may require contact during Check-in and Check-out procedures are carried out by complying with safe physical distancing measures.
- • All guests have their temperature taken as they enter our facilities and are required to fill out the “Health Declaration Form.” If necessary, guests are referred to a health institution.
- • All luggage and other belongings are disinfected before they are carried into the facility and safely taken to guest’s rooms.
- • Elevator capacity; use of elevators are limited to members of the same family, maximum 2 people from the same group and only one individual at a time if there is no acquaintance.
- • Overall, the frequency of our cleaning services have been increased significantly, with check-lists which are monitored meticulously
- • Keys for doors used in common areas of the facility, door handles, elevator buttons, toilets, staircase railings, etc. are all cleaned frequently with special chemicals and disinfected with UV technology • Hand sanitizers are found in all common areas.
- • All furniture, sunbeds, tables and chairs found in common guest areas are arranged in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- • In order to ensure the safe use of facilities such as the hamam, sauna, massage units, yacht service, watersport areas and gym, a reservation system is applied; all areas and equipment used are cleaned with relevant hygienic material that comply with the standard.
- • Zodiac boat only operate at 50% capacity at a time and employees wear masks and disposable glove during tour. Towels are offered to guests by staff on duty in closed bags.
- • All guest rooms, especially objects that are frequently touched, are cleaned and disinfected with the highest quality chemicals approved by the Ministry of Health.
- • Throughout the duration of your stay, guest rooms are cleaned regularly by housekeeping service staff.
- • Bedspreads, towels and bathrobes are all washed at high temperature.
- • Hand sanitizers, sanitary wipes and masks are provided for guests in every room.
- • A private terrace or balcony is found in our rooms, suites and villas.
- • When guests have departed, the rooms they have stayed in are kept empty for hours and are fully ventilated.
- • Until the next guest arrives, surfaces which are mostly exposed to contact are meticulously cleaned, followed by a disinfection process with an ozone sterilizing machine.
- • Along with the use of special disinfectants in surface cleaning, sanitation products are also found in all rooms.
- • Upon request; guests are provided with masks, gloves, disinfectants, disinfectant-based wipes as well as the infant and child-friendly versions of such products.
- • D-Resort Ayvalık, we are implementing new arrangements in line with our guest occupancy and the number of guests in our restaurants. Our restaurant services; from ensuring distancing between tables, to production and service speed, we are implementing all service details with the utmost care as always.
- • In addition to our already existing high standards in food safety, we are also minimizing open buffets and offering packaged meals as an option.
- • Our tables, chairs and service equipment are disinfected for each guest, and food and beverage room service is carried out in a safe and hygienic manner with coverings and packaging.
- • Seating arrangements in all restaurants and bars are organized outdoors in the most spacious and comfortable manner in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- • Along with the restaurant’s general cleaning process, the tables, chairs, stalls, buffets and all other material and equipment are cleaned both at the beginning and end of service, by applying disinfection procedures.
- • Breakfast is served A’la carte as much as possible with single-serve packaging.
- • All restaurants and bars are cleaned with the utmost care, and disinfected.
- • Staff members are provided with training from expert firms and medical staff and these training sessions are conducted regularly.
- • Transfer vehicles used by staff for their commute are disinfected before and after each route.
- • Employees wear masks during their commute and transfer vehicles only operate at 50% capacity at a time.
- • Employees undergo a general health scan and temperature check before they commence work.
- • Employees working in areas in the background, such as floor services, cleaning services, food and beverage production areas and dishwashing areas, all wear masks and gloves.
- • Common areas utilized by employees such as lodgings, cafeterias, canteens and dressing room are frequently cleaned and disinfected with chemicals.
- • Hand sanitizers are provided in all common areas utilized by employees.
- • In accordance with social distancing guidelines, all furniture, tables and chairs in common areas utilized by employees have been re-arranged.
- • It is ensured that employees maintain a safe physical distance, both among themselves and with guests.
- • Action plans will be implemented if necessary.
- • Our private beach and our pool has a wide side-pool capacity.
- • Distances between sunbeds by our pool and beach are arranged in accordance with safe social distancing guidelines.
- • Beach and pool towels are offered to guests by staff on duty in closed bags.
- • As always, our pool are cleaned in adherence with the required chemical values that will ensure prevention of any illnesses or infections.
- • All sunbeds and sunbed cushions are cleaned and disinfected prior to and after each use.